Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Doing the Math

So far we have introduced both Joe and myself but there is another Rawley family member we have yet to introduce! Joe and I are going to be sharing our 160 square foot palatial tiny house with our dog, Marty McFly.



We plan on building our house to roughly 160 square feet, if you do the math, that's 53.33 square feet per mammal in the Rawley household. That is roughly the same size as my khaki cubicle I'm contained in at work for 8 hours at a time.


Only our tiny house will not be quite as bland and mind numbing as my cubicle at work. It will be light, and bright and airy! I like to think of it as a tree house, without the tree of course and with wheels instead!


This is one of our favorite tiny house inspirations, it captures just how homey and bright a tiny house can be.
Image via 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...